- The first hearing aid manufacturer to stream audio directly from AndroidTM devices using Bluetooth® Low Energy technology.
- The world’s most advanced rechargeable solution with up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- The first hearing aid with cloud-based, remote fine-tuning capabilities.
- The world’s first MFi hearing aids to work with an iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®.
- The first to leverage 2.4 GHz for wireless connectivity (expanded to our 6th generation product family in 2018).
- Award-winning apps that provide optimal user experiences and personalization.
Behind the brilliant sound experience
ReSound continues to pioneer and define new industry leading audiological innovations. Take a closer look at the product features and hearing solutions that emulate the natural hearing experience.
Access studies, journal articles, and whitepapers to learn more about ReSound technology and innovation.
Wireless connectivity is shifting the boundaries of how people with hearing loss can access and enjoy sound, information, and entertainment. The ReSound 2.4 GHz wireless technology works seamlessly and intuitively, such as the direct streaming from iOS and Android devices with no need for intermediate devices. *Full streaming compatibility with Android devices requires minimum Android v10 and Bluetooth 5.0 and that functionality has been enabled by the phone manufacturer and service carrier. Although ReSound strives to achieve seamless device compatibilities, ReSound cannot guarantee full compatibility with all Android devices.
Support every step of the way
While your initial fit will always take place in your clinic, ReSound Assist gives you an extra option to stay in touch with your patients by offering remote fine-tuning and remote hearing aid updates.
You manage ReSound Assist in the ReSound Smart Fit software and can choose to activate it for the patients that will benefit most from it to provide an even greater service.
I can honestly say in the last 5 years of practicing audiology I have never had patients react so positively towards the sound quality of a device on the day of their fitting. It is really nice to hear these comments and how satisfied people are.
Anna G. Weasenforth, Au.D., CCC-A
Indiana University Health Riley Children's Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana
ReSound hearing aid technology emulates the way the ear naturally processes sounds, allowing for a comfortable, balanced listening experience for your patients.
Browse courses on Binaural Directionality III, Environmental Optimizer II, Sound Shaper, and more.
Offering innovative hearing aid technologies and brilliant sound experiences can make people's lives better. Register today to access our 24-hour online ordering system.