- The industry's first hearing aid to connect to Bluetooth® LE Audio and Auracast™ broadcast audio - ReSound Nexia™ is ready for the future of connectivity
- Introduced hearing aid platform to address hearing in noise
- The world’s first full-featured* hearing aid with M&RIE (Microphone & Receiver-In-Ear)
- The world’s most advanced rechargeable solution with up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- The first hearing aid with cloud-based, remote fine-tuning capabilities.
- The world’s first MFi hearing aids to work with an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- The first to leverage 2.4 GHz for wireless connectivity (expanded to our 6th generation product family in 2018).
- Award-winning apps that provide optimal user experiences and personalization.
Behind the brilliant sound experience
ReSound continues to pioneer and define new industry leading audiological innovations. Take a closer look at the product features and hearing solutions that emulate the natural hearing experience.
Wireless connectivity is shifting the boundaries of how people with hearing loss can access and enjoy sound, information, and entertainment. The ReSound 2.4 GHz wireless technology works seamlessly and intuitively, such as the direct streaming from iOS and Android* devices with no need for intermediate devices.
*Full streaming compatibility with Android devices requires minimum Android v10 and Bluetooth 5.0 and that functionality has been enabled by the phone manufacturer and service carrier. Although ReSound strives to achieve seamless device compatibilities, ReSound cannot guarantee full compatibility with all Android devices.
More connections for better care
With ReSound Assist, our comprehensive tele-audiology solution, you can offer your patients a full suite of hearing care options that include: in-office appointments, live video appointments and remote fine-tunings.
Face-to-face, real-time hearing care
Sometimes it can be difficult for a patient to get to the clinic. Now there is a flexible way for you to remain accessible and visible, and make sure your patients get the care they need. Live Assistance allows you to connect with your patient via a video call to remotely fine-tune their hearing aids directly from your ReSound Smart Fit software.
Send fine-tuning adjustments anytime
Offer your patients an even greater level of service by sending fine-tuning adjustments directly to their ReSound Smart 3D app to download.
I can honestly say in the last 5 years of practicing audiology I have never had patients react so positively towards the sound quality of a device on the day of their fitting. It is really nice to hear these comments and how satisfied people are.
Anna G. Weasenforth, Au.D., CCC-A
Indiana University Health Riley Children's Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana
ReSound hearing aid technology emulates the way the ear naturally processes sounds, allowing for a comfortable, balanced listening experience for your patients.
Browse courses on our latest products, fitting software and more.
Offering innovative hearing aid technologies and brilliant sound experiences can make people's lives better. Register today to access our 24-hour online ordering system.
- Bluetooth SIG
- Yang et al (2022)
- Jespersen et al (2022). Compared to our legacy technology.
- Groth et al (2022)
*Microphone in the ear and two standard directional microphones, directionality features, wireless audio streaming.
** Hands-free calls are compatible with iPhone 11 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation), iPad mini (6th generation) or later, with software updates iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 or later.
*** All-day battery provides a maximum of 30 hours of use with typical use time of 24 hours on one charge or 20 hours when streaming 50% of the time. Battery life can vary by use.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The Auracast word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.