Actively supporting hearing care professionals making a difference in their communities.
ReSound Gives Sound is a philanthropic program dedicated to helping hearing care professionals provide the gift of hearing to people unable to access or afford quality hearing technology and care.
Since 2014, we've donated more than 6,500 hearing aids to help people: Hear More. Do More. Be More.
How do you apply?
Hearing Care Professionals can request donated hearing aids for individuals or chartable initiatives (e.g. mission trips, community campaign).
To make a request, complete the Donation Application.
Your request will be reviewed by the ReSound Gives Sound administrator. Your ReSound sales representative will contact you once a decision is made.
Thank you for all you do to make the world sound better.
Please review donation guidelines before applying:
- Customers will be contacted within 30 days of submitting their request at which time being informed if their application was approved.
- The hearing aids provided are fully-refurbished devices, subject to availability and will not be the newest generation ReSound technology.
- Hearing healthcare professionals will provide the fitting at no cost to the patient.
- Resale of the hearing aids provided is strictly prohibited.
- Hearing aids are standard and power Behind-The-Ear (BTE) devices only.
- No Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) or Custom devices will be made available.
- There will be a charge for ear molds and supplies.
- Approved mission trip requests will receive no more than 20 hearing aids for each trip.
- ReSound reserves the right to publish their story.
- ReSound reserves the right to a 2-request limit per each calendar year.
If you have questions, please send us a note at email@example.com