ReSound Responds to COVID-19
COVID-19, or coronavirus, is a serious issue for the patient populations we serve. During this time, our highest priority is to protect the well-being of those patients, our employees, and you, our customers. We have activated our contingency plans to ensure continued support for you and your patients during this rapidly evolving situation.
Your Support & Service
Like many businesses, we have implemented a mandatory ‘work from home’ policy and are limiting travel for many of our employees to ensure their safety and to do our part to stop the spread.
Our sales team is still able to visit to customers within driving distance, and as local conditions allow. And you can always contact them directly, or any of our customer service representatives at 1-800-248-4327.
We have taken additional precautions in our production facilities to ensure the safety of our workforce for whom working at home is not an option, following all recommended CDC guidelines. Our manufacturing and repair operations are running at full speed and our sales representatives, customer service and technical support employees are available by phone and other remote support options if needed.
Safety precautions you can take to reduce the risk of exposure:
- Verify the health of your patients when confirming clinic appointments.
- Prop open doors to minimize contact with hands.
- Clean common areas in between patients. These areas include front desk, waiting rooms, offices and building entrances.
- Place hand sanitizer in common areas.
- Visit the official US CDC site for workplace recommendations.
- Distribute information on how to protect yourself and others in the office. A helpful infographic from Johns Hopkins University you can download here. NOTE: Scroll down the screen for the PDF.
Many care providers are offering telecare services during this difficult time. All hearing aid manufacturers offer a version of this solution.
ReSound Assist remote fine-tuning, as well as real-time video consultation via our recently launched Live Assistance, are additional tools to help you and your patients limit office visits. For more information or to get started using ReSound Assist, please reach out to your ReSound sales representative or view the course on Audiology Online.
Thank you for being a ReSound customer. Know that we are committed to your health, the health of your patients, and your business.
President - ReSound US