Resound Assist remote fine-tuning
Here's how it works
The initial fit will always take place in your clinic, but you can decide to activate ReSound Assist for the clients who will benefit the most. By offering remote fine-tuning from your ReSound Smart FitTM software, you can provide support at the most convenient time for you – and your clients can receive it from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Clients requests assistance via the ReSound Smart 3D app.
- You receive the request via the ReSound Smart Fit software.
- You send updated settings and/or messages.
- Clients receives updated settings or messages, and downloads the settings wirelessly to hearing aids.
- Client sends a rating of his/her new settings.
Download the ReSound Assist quick guide for professionals