- ReSound will donate up to $1 million in ReSound ONE hearing aids to participating* hearing care professionals. Total donation value based on the customary retail price for device and service; total donation depends on the number of eligible nomination forms received and awarded.
- The participating practice agrees to waive any initial fitting and follow-up fees for recipients, as part of the donation.
- Nominations from the community can be submitted to the participating practice locations until January 15, 2021.
- Applications for each patient nomination must be submitted to ReSound between January 15 and 18, 2021 using the official ReSound Gives Sound donation application.
- ReSound will select recipients the week of January 25, 2021 and notify practices shortly after.
- Selected recipients should be notified by the practice the week of February 1, 2021 and will be fitted with hearing aids no later than March 15, 2021.
- To participate in the ReSound Gives Sound community campaign, hearing care practices must enroll with their ReSound sales representative between Nov. 23-25, 2020 and agree to terms and conditions of the ReSound Gives Sound promotion.
- Each participating practice can nominate up to two people to receive a set of ReSound ONE hearing aids, free of charge. ReSound reserves the right to determine the final number of donations per practice, based on overall response to the campaign. Not every nominee will necessarily be selected.
- Hearing aids are ReSound ONE (technology level 5) with standard charger.
(Note: M&RIE is not available at this technology level. Donation package does not include custom molds, accessories, special orders.)
- Resale of the hearing aids provided is strictly prohibited.
- ReSound reserves the right to publish stories and/or results of campaign, with Hearing Care Professional and Patient permission.
*Campaign enrollment occurred Nov. 23-25 2020